Friday, April 29, 2005

From socialsoftware@wheaton

OK... soooo, now I'm blogging myself. :-)

I just posted something over at the social software @ wheaton blog, and I'm not sure how many readers/contributors for this blog look at that one. So, since I thought this one might be interesting to you folks, I will post here as well:

---

"Just caught this post through a Technorati search. Though this student (her name is Zoey) appears to be from Middlebury, it looks like at least one Wheaton student is participating in Barbara Ganley's 'Blogging in the Wilderness' project.

Zoey (the Middlebury student) writes in her blog:

'Myself and a few other students (from Middlebury, Wheaton and Vanderbilt) will be blogging our abroad experiences across the globe, Brazil to India.'

So, keep an eye out for Wheaton student bloggers abroad!"

---

Should I continue to dual post like this? I wonder a bit if I should abandon the socialsoftware blog altogether and consolidate all of my posts in one place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home