Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Content Analysis Software

I've been holding a few old emails in my inbox from a Blackboard listserv about "Content Analysis Software," because their subject matter seem to intersect with a bunch of the work I've been doing lately. I thought I would post these links here, just in case we think we might need something like this in the future. This software is not related to Blackboard (the posts about them appear to be off-topic for the listserv), and I have not had time to investigate any of these links. But they do seem intriguing:
  • ETS's e-rater and c-rater (appear to be pricey)
  • Wordstat, "a text analysis module specifically designed to study textual information such as responses to open-ended questions, interviews, titles, journal articles, public speeches, electronic communications, etc."
  • Copernic"easy-to-use summarizing software dramatically increases your productivity and efficiency by creating concise summaries of any document or Web page so you spend considerably less time reading without missing any important information."
Free and Low-cost concordancing software:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home