Tuesday, April 19, 2005

What I've been up to.

I sent off my quarterly report to Kathy last week, and it occurred to me that others might be interested to know what I've been up to since last September. Here's a short version of what I sent:
  • Completed TEI class projects with Domingo Ledezma and Kathryn Tomasek during the Fall semester. Also, did one session for Susanne Woods class.
  • Assisted with ArtStor “roll-out” planning and training
  • Helped Ann Murray and her students create this site.
  • Helped Jeff Timm and Christin Ronolder create this Religious Studies website.
  • Assisted with the final day of CET-funded TEI workshops in January
  • Participated in the Web Leaders meetings
  • Trained Lisa Lebduska and her first-year writing class to use blogs.
  • Helped two language classes use a wiki for class projects
  • Helped Jane Young create a new website and blog for the Wheaton Greenhouses
  • Presented on Kathryn Tomasek's TEI Project at a Conference in Berkley and over I2 to Dartmouth and Monmouth
  • Attended several conferences, including a Social Software Users Group Meeting at CET and several about IT/Library Collaborations.
  • Regularly contributed to a TEI blog, a social software blog, and this one

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger tj sondermann said...

you've got a typo in your greenhouse blog link...

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Scott Hamlin said...

Thanks, TJ.

I copied the link from a Word file and a space (or %20) got in there by accident. Yet another reason to use Word as little as possible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home