Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wired's Travel Guide to Second Life

Well, I have been neglecting this blog lately. I don't have much of an excuse... just busy, I guess.

Anyway, I couldn't resist this. We're starting to explore the use of SecondLife at Wheaton. In fact, we have some time set aside this afternoon to do a little exploring. Unfortunately, one of the main features that allows you to explore -- the place search in SL -- seems to be down at the moment. I think Linden Labs is having a bit of trouble after their recent upgrade.

So, I went off looking for some good slurl's (Second Life locations) on the web and found this Wired article, published in October 2006 -- a great primer for noobs like myself. If I don't have time this afternoon to explore these places, I will definitely be there tonight.

BTW, I may have mentioned this before, but my SL name is Paul Story. If you're in game, look me up!

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

check out my SL travel guide

http://www.seanpercival.com/books.php

 

Post a Comment

<< Home